The Purpose of the network
- To provide Orthodox professional coaches opportunities to offer their coaching services to clergy and other Orthodox Christian leaders as a mutually enriching exchange and blessing within the body of Christ.
- To connect Orthodox professional coaches with a network of like-minded coaches.
- To cultivate independent contractor partners of the Orthodox Christian Leadership Initiative to serve as Parish Health Coaches and Peer Learning facilitators for the Doulos and Peer Learning programs.
- To cultivate a culture of coaching practice in the Orthodox Church, recognizing that many of our clergy and lay parish leaders would benefit significantly through coaching services, and by extension, the parishes they serve and lead.
Join the Network
We will be launching a monthly peer learning series for Orthodox Coaching Professionals. Even if you don't have capacity to take on new clients, please join the network to connect with like-minded coaching colleagues.
build your client base
If you are open to receiving new clients and would like to be listed through the Orthodox Christian Leadership Initiative, please join the network. Our professional coaching governance council would be happy to sub-contract coaching services and list professional Orthodox coaches who provide the following documentation and agree to:
- Resume or bio
- List of references
- Letter of good standing from your priest or bishop
- Status of coaching certification (an exception process allows non-credentialed coaches who manage well-established coaching practices)
- W-9 or separate business entity status such as LLC
- Proof of liability insurance
- Criminal background check
- Judgment Index and LBDNA screening assessments (initiated by OCLI)
- Abiding by the ICF Code of Ethics
- Invoicing OCLI for OCLI-secured clients
- Participating in the Orthodox Coaching Network monthly peer learning series
- Participating in an annual retreat to understand OCLI's mission, vision, values, and servant leadership culture - hosted by OCLI
Parish Health Coach Resources (Password Protected for those serving Doulos and Peer Learning Programs)